Puppy and Kitten Toys
When it comes to the health and well-being of our four-legged family members, keeping them stimulated through regular play is essential. If you’re bringing home a new puppy or kitten, make sure you’re prepared with suitable toys to keep them happy, active and entertained!
- KONG Puppy Tires: A great toy to help teach your furry friend proper chewing habits, KONG Puppy Tires are made with KONG’s exclusive puppy rubber formula specifically designed to ease teething gums. The tire design features an inner track that can be stuffed with treats to provide a mentally stimulating challenge for your pup.
- Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings: Made from soft, textured, puppy-friendly material, the Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings features durable, interlocking rings to satisfy your teething pup’s need to chew. Not only can this chew toy help promote positive and non-destructive chewing habits, but the bristles raised during chewing can help clean your puppy’s teeth and prevent tartar build-up! This toy is designed for teething puppies and is not to be used by puppies with adult teeth or powerful chewers.
- KONG Puppy Flyer Disc: Sized specifically for puppies, the KONG Puppy Flyer Disc encourages interactive play and is ideal for puppies up to nine months of age. A great toy for puppies that are learning how to play fetch, it’s made with KONG’s exclusive puppy rubber formula and helps make for a softer catch.
- KONG Softies Fuzzy Bunny: Available in two assorted colours, the adorable KONG Softies Fuzzy Bunny can keep your feline friend entertained and active! The ultra-soft, cuddly fabric makes it an ideal comfort toy for your kitten in their new home, while the crinkle sound can help encourage their playful instincts.
- Scratchers: Great tools to encourage appropriate scratching behaviour, scratchers can help keep your kitten stimulated. From scratching pads and posts to trees and condos, there’s a wide variety of options available to suit any scratching style. However, consider holding off on purchasing a tall cat tree or condo until your kitten has grown and can safely make their way up and down one! Available in flat, curved and inclined styles, scratching pads can help satisfy your kitten’s natural scratching instincts. Many scratchers have reversible surfaces to provide your cat with double the fun, and a lot are infused with catnip for extra motivation.
- KONG Moppy Ball: Fun to claw at and bat around, the KONG Moppy Ball is a great toy for your kitten to stalk, pounce on and attack! Featuring a rattle sound and a floppy texture, this toy can help keep your kitten curious and engaged, and its soft fabric is ideal for cuddling.